IT Outsourcing to the Philippines 101
Outsourcing has become an increasingly popular solution for businesses that want to get more done without spending too much.
Instead of spending more resources to look for and interview candidates for full-time positions, outsourcing is presented as a better solution since this model is more cost-effective. In general, the overall cost for outsourcing is generally less expensive than having to compensate full-time employees.
What kinds of services can be outsourced?
- Website Development
- Desktop Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management: Scrum
- Project Management: Agile
- Project Management: Waterfall
- Project Management: Kanban
- System and Website Maintenance
- Cloud Computing Services
- Database Management
- Legacy Systems Maintenance and Migration
- Inbound Marketing
- Outbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Technical Support
- Sales Lead Generation
With demand for outsourcing increasing every year, there are a lot of companies that now offer the service for both local and international clients. It may not always work out all the time. Thankfully, there are some outsourcing companies in the Philippines that know how to handle business properly.
Watch the video below to learn how to avoid outsourcing horror stories and find out about the crucial components of a successful outsourcing engagement.