Thank you for your interest in guest posting for Untouristing! Briefly, the content must be of high-quality and free from grammatical errors. It must be relevant and useful to our audience. The topics should be limited to the following:
- Travel How-To’s / Tutorials
- Travel Advice/ Guide
- Travel-Related Tech
- Sample Itineraries
- What to Do/ Where to Eat/ Where to Go
- Reasons to Visit ___
Subjects not included above will be subject for review by us. Note that we will not accept articles that seek to promote or advertise services or products that are in direct competition with our own products or services.
Please take note of the following before submitting your article for consideration:
- Untouristing accepts only original content that has not been published in print or in any other electronic medium before. Likewise, the angle presented in the article must be unique and not discussed in existing or upcoming blog articles on the Untouristing website.
- Please ensure that the article is backed by facts and data. Needless to say, the article has to be factually accurate.
- We encourage you to share the guest post via your social media accounts once it is published.
- Uploading a copy of the article to your own website is not allowed.
- Your article may still be edited to meet the editorial standards of the website owner.
- The word count of the blog article should range from 450 to 750 words.
- Choose a keyword that is relevant to your content subject.
- Article Title: The article title must be engaging and conversational, and should not exceed 60 characters, including spaces and punctuation marks. Include your keyword in the title.
- Provide a meta description that includes your keyword. Maximum character limit is 170.
- Body: Avoid writing long paragraphs; use subheads if necessary.
- Include only up to one do-follow link and two no-follow links within the article. Note that we will review the links first before we publish the blog. The anchor text must not be the exact keyword, and must not be linking to a home page.
- Images: Include at least one image in your article. Make sure that the file name of your image is related to the keyword of your article.
- We require a short bio for every submission. This will be included in the blog posting.
For inquiries, feel free to contact me anytime!